Coconut Oil 13.5%
Castor Oil 24%
Shea Butter 6.7%
Cocoa Butter 6.7%
Beeswax 3% (optional)
Vitamin E Oil 1%
Bringraj Oil 20%
Almond Oil Infusion(Nettle,Hibiscus, Brahmi, & Amla) 23.9%
Rosemary Extract .3%
Tea Tree Oil .3%
Lavender EO .6%
- Make Herbal Infusion (1 cup dried/powedered herbs and 8oz Carrier Oil)
- Using a double boiler gently heat the oil and herbs for 2 hours, stirring occasionally with stainless steel spoon Make sure heat is low so as not to cook the herbs and oil, thus causing rancidity.
- Let cool and then strain infusion and place in cobalt glass jar, label with date. ( Keep Refrigerated & Should last 3 monthes)
- Measure out each oil using a digital scale and place into stainless steel bowl.
- For example, jojoba oil 23.4% of 4oz would = .94oz.
- Measure out Beeswax
- Place Oil mixture into double boiler and add beeswax. Let mixture heat on medium until beeswax melts. Not too hot though
- Measure out each part of phase 2 and place into stainless steel bowl
- Let oil mixture cool a little and add Vitamin E Oil, Stir
- Add Oil & beeswax mixture to Phase 2, Stir
- Add EO if desired
- Allow mixture to cool and place into sterilized jar. Label with date.
Avoid getting water into mixture this has no preservative.