Saturday, October 30, 2010

Ayurvedic Regimen Challenge



One of the main reason I became natural was to achieve the big curly look.  I LOVE big healthy curly hair.  In my natural hair journey I have experienced my set-backs( split ends, heat damage) and I have been reseraching every way to reach my goal.  In my reaserch I have come across two bloggers, Curly Nikki and Moptop Maven, who's hair looks beautiful and who use ayurvedic herbs ( henna, amla, brahmi, etc).

I have decided to give this Ayurvedic regime a  try and stop coveting others results and doing nothing about it. (TAKING ACTION!!). 

Starting November, I am will begin builind my ayurvedic regime for six monthes and see if I get the desired results.  Join me in my journey and/or share your ayurvedic recipes and stories!


I found a great article about Ayurvedic regime and recipes, but because it is VERY long I am breaking it into three different posts.

Enjoys!!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck. I too love the big hair. I've used henna and so far so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I will be trying henna and indigo soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blog is awesome, and things you have enlighten, are helpful for Ayurvedic skin care health
    herbalhills

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the awesome post! This information is really helpfull. Ayurvedic products and diet offer great health benefits and I like your concern in the post which is very useful for us. Way2Herbal

    ReplyDelete