Saturday, October 30, 2010

Ayurvedic Regimen Challenge



One of the main reason I became natural was to achieve the big curly look.  I LOVE big healthy curly hair.  In my natural hair journey I have experienced my set-backs( split ends, heat damage) and I have been reseraching every way to reach my goal.  In my reaserch I have come across two bloggers, Curly Nikki and Moptop Maven, who's hair looks beautiful and who use ayurvedic herbs ( henna, amla, brahmi, etc).

I have decided to give this Ayurvedic regime a  try and stop coveting others results and doing nothing about it. (TAKING ACTION!!). 

Starting November, I am will begin builind my ayurvedic regime for six monthes and see if I get the desired results.  Join me in my journey and/or share your ayurvedic recipes and stories!


I found a great article about Ayurvedic regime and recipes, but because it is VERY long I am breaking it into three different posts.

Enjoys!!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck. I too love the big hair. I've used henna and so far so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I will be trying henna and indigo soon!

    ReplyDelete