For those that have dry skin, Fall and Winter months can be very tough on the skin. Here is a recipe that will cleanse the skin without drying you out and moisturizer.
Since it's October,, I thought it would be nice to use Pumpkin recipes.
- 1 Pumpkin Wedge
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup Water
- Peel and shred pumpkin wedge
- Bring 1 cup of water, pumpkin and salt to a boil
- Reduce heat and let simmer until pumpkin is soft
- Puree mix in blender until creamy
- Allow to Cool
- Pumpkin Wedge
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Chop pumpkin into 10 cubes
- Boil pumpkin cubes for 10 minutes
- Drain and mash cubes and then allow to cool
- Add two tablespoons of mashed pumpkin and tablespoon of Olive Oil and Mix
- Apply to face an neck and let sit for 20 minutes. Rinse with warm water and apply moisturizer.