Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Just Add Peppermint Oil


 
Hair Growth is very important and always in the back of every woman's head.  Peppermint Oil is great for this!!!

 
Peppermint not only feels good on your scalp, but it promotes scalp circulation and stimulation, thus hair growth.

 
Add Peppermint Oil to your conditioners, oils, shampoo.  A few drops go a long way, avoid overdoing it!!

 
Co-wash your hair as normal and/or add a scalp massage. Rinse conditioner with cool water.

 

 
Avoid going outside too soon on cold days!

Some other Cool ways to use Peppermint:

  • Facial Toners
  • Muscle Ache Cream/ Salves ( makes your skin tingle and gives warm & cooling sensation)
  • Facial Cream
  • Facial Steam
  • Use with air Humidifier
  • Mouth freshening mist

However you use it remember a little goes a long way,  Peppermint essential oil is very strong!

Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. yuumm lol i love me sum peppermint but yeah like u said dont over do it! that crap will burn your scalp and your eyes lls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peppermint oil will stop hair from falling out due to a fungus or mold in the hair follicle. It worked for me in a couple of weeks. I would like to add my own peppermint oil. I found a "recipe" of 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of peppermint oil per 16 ounces of shampoo. Do you think that same recipe will be ok in a leave in conditioner?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have added peppermint to my conditioners for co-washes, but never a leave-in. I would say nothing beat a failure a but a try. You can also try an antiseptic like tea tree oil.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the smell of peppermint oil, I put it in EVERYTHING!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I began adding to my conditioner, I hope it works to regrow hair

    ReplyDelete
  6. I began adding to my conditioner, I hope it works to regrow hair

    ReplyDelete