Flax seed Gel provides the same if not better results as those expensive natural products without may harsh chemicals.
- Measuring Cup
- 1 cups distilled water
- 1/4 cup Flax seeds
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Essential Oil
- Vegetable Glycerin (optional)
- Jojoba Oil
- Tea Tree Oil
- Take a pot and fill with two cups of water
- Add 1/4 cup of Flax seeds. Bring to a boil and let it cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Stir mixture while cooking; Mixture will form a frothy foam on the top when done.
- Do NOT let mixture over cook, The mixture will gel and will be virtuously impossible to strain.
- Pour mixture into strainer over a bowl. Mixture should still be liquid and easy to pour.
- After straining add ingredients
- 1 tablespoon of Aloe Vera Gel (provides hold, while adding moisture_
- 1 tablespoon of V. Glycerin ( Humectant)
- 1 tablespoon Jojoba Oil ( add moisture, prevents crunchy and dry curls) if using EO mix with carrier before adding
- Add few drops of Tea Tree Oil (preservative)
- Stir in ingredients into mixture
- Let Cool for 5 minutes or until mixture gels
- Pour mixture into container. Voila!!
Don't let the consistency scare you!!
After co-washing hair and leave in conditioner, Shingle hair in sections or use in two strand twists.