Ms. DIY Facial Mist
- Witch Hazel ( good for oily skin)
- Rose Water
- Green Tea
- Aloe Vera (liquid)
- Distilled Water
- Essential Oil
- Pour 1/3 cup Witch Hazel into measuring cup ( I used Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera )
- Add 3 tablespoons of Green Tea to Witch Hazel
- Add a few tablespoons of distilled water ( Distilled water will not mold in closed bottle)
- Add a few drops of Essential Oil for fragrance.
- Mix and pour into 2 oz spritz bottle ( These bottles can be found in the travel size section of your local drugstore)
Skin Refresher & Moisturizer: Just spray on face lightly and let dry on it on:
Facial Cleanser: Spray onto face and dab lightly with Cotton swab. ( This mist will not replace regular wash, but good for on the go and removal of excess oil or dirt through out the day)
Setting Make-up: After apply make-up, Lightly spritz face and let dry ( Do Not Touch) This will make your make-up look more natural, vibrant and last longer.