Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Anti-Perspirant Alternative

In your search for natural deodorant, here is a cool "helper".  I found this product a few years ago, because I was very concerned about perspiration and stink, and was looking into prescription strength anti-perspirants/deodorant.  Well my doctor told me to try this out first.  The prescription strength version is about $50 a pop and is alcohol based, while this one is cheaper and water based.  I stopped using it for no specific reason other than lack of follow through.

Well, I came across it again on skin deep cosmetic database while reviewing the ingredients of Arm & Hammer Essentials deodorant ( which they have no data for, but typically get scores of 3-4 and contain ingredients that get scores of 7 and 8....yeeesh!) and I was surprised that it got a score of 0.  I just new that this product was bad for me without looking up the ingredients, lol never assume!

Anyhoo, this product is to be applied at night only and will assist with cutting down perspiration and might help your natural deodorant work better.  I'm going to find my bottle and give it a try.  You can find it at your local walmart, etc.  It's usually way at the bottom though!

Product Ingredients:  Aluminum Chloride, Sodium Bicarbonate, Water


Certain Dri Skin Deep rating

Se my post on Natural Deodorant Recipes for daily use


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment