Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Pesky Black Heads Be Gone...Naturally!








Well this is a natural DIY blog right?  So, I just posted about the Biore Strips and fell upon this DIY, natural recipe that does the same thing for a quarter of the price.  I LOVE learning new DIY techniques!!   LOL


If you have never used bore strips, they are kind of expensive, but I just bought them because I needed them and would stock up whenever I caught them on sale, which they never are.  The run about $7-12 for eight-twelve strips.  If your like me, I use these strips all over my face therefore I use about 6 at a time....  This adds up. 


P.S.
I have used this recipe and it feels like I'm basting a turkey with a brush, lol!  And the smell was...odd, but not bad.  Besides that, this crap really works and you can see the blackheads, etc that were removed!!

Instruction: 

1/2 Teaspoon unflavored gelatin (grocery store)
1 Teaspoon of milk
Stir together and microwave for 10 seconds 
Apply the mixture heavily avoiding your eyes using cosmetic brush 
Let it dry for 20 minutes or until completely hardened. 
Peel off the gel!

Easy Peasey Lemon Squeezey!!!

Enjoy!

Post & Application Pics by Petit Elefant

No comments:

Post a Comment