- Take an old T-shirt and lay flat. ( size XL, seamless jersey shirts works best)
- Using scissors remove shirt hem
- Remove top half of T-shirt, cutting around arm area
- Cut 1/2 -1 inch strips. I just cut freehand, and don't worry about frayed ends.
- Take strips and stretch. ( ends of strips will roll and hide frayed ends!)
- Take an extra strip of material and tie one end around all the strips and wrap until you reach the end of material
- Tie a knot
Voila you have a Scarf!
Get creative with your fabric, Tye dye it, bleach it, use fabric paint, use different materials and designs, incorporate pearls, jewelry, brooches, etc.