Friday, March 18, 2011

Wild African Honey



I recently Purchased some Wild African Honey from Coastal Scents, so here is some info on it.  I have not yet used it, but looking forward to trying it!

It has the same benefits as RAW Honey, but this honey is from Africa and has not gone through any chemical processes, etc, thus leaving a lot of minerals, vitamins, amino acid, etc intact and beneficial to our skin and hair.  When it comes to African honey, the darker the better, so do not be afraid of the color difference.


Skin Care & Hair Uses
  • Toning
  • Moisturizing
  • Healing
  • Humectant
  • Natural Antioxidant
  • Anti-Microbial growth prevention
Basically Wild African Honey has all the same benefits of the RAW Honey you purchase at your local health food stores, PLUS the benefits of minerals, vitamins, amino acid, etc!!

I will be using this just as I have used RAW Honey in my Cleansing Grains, Shea Butter Hot Oil Treatment, etc!!!


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment