Sunday, October 17, 2010

Baking Soda

Here are some ways baking soda can be used and the benefits.

Skin benefits:
Great cleaner and exfoliant.
  •  Add milk for great exfoliating
  • Cleans pores and draws out sebum clogging the pores

Hygiene:
  • Used as a deodorant
  • Used in body powders
  • Use as toothpaste
    • add peppermint essential oil and tea tree oil
Bath
  • serves a a great feminine refresher by neutralizing acids and restoring PH levels
  • Use this method instead of feminine douches, which are bad because they strip the vagina of all bacteria, good and bad
    • Make sure you use wam water.  Do not use in HOT water, will reduce effectiveness

I aslo found this cool list of other ways to use Baking Soda
61 Ways To Use Baking Soda

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE baking soda!! Can I just tell you I use it for everything!!! I use it on dishes, counters, stubborn clothes stains, cleaning the bathroom (works excellent in the toilet and tub!) toothpaste for the fam mixed with peroxide (wonderful)and to clean jewelry! I can't imagine my life without it. Oh and did I mention it cuts stubborn grease! I also pour some down the drain with a squeeze of lemon juice. It bubbles up when mixed and loosens up stuck on dirt while deoderizing and freshening it up at the same time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! I didn't know all these things. Thanks for the info, I'm going to try this in my tub tonight!!!

    ReplyDelete