Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Weight Loss Moral Booster

Starting my new weight loss plan, I found that I really needed a moral booster to help me stick to good eating habits in the beginning.  So I looked for a quick cleanse that was not about starving yourself and cutting out all food groups.  For me, that just a setup for disaster.  I can't just cut out some of my favorite foods all at once.  I will just over eat the first chance I get or just go completely off the wagon. 

I found this cleanse from LA to Your Door, that allows you to eat, while cleansing out your system, decreasing bloating and sometimes a flatter stomach( not instant, just a reduction).  This feeling gave em a boost to keep on going.

It's a little bit pricey, but after trying some of the cheaper versions, I feel it was worth it. 

Follow-up this cleanse with a balanced diet and exercise regime that will promote weight loss!!

No comments:

Post a Comment