Neem Oil has a lot of benefits for the skin and hair. It does have a strong smell though, so users beware. Here are some of the benefits of neem oil. Because of the smell, I will only be using it in my OCM at about 10%.
Info Source- http://www.discoverneem.com/
- Relieves dry skin.
- It soothes itchiness, redness and irritation.
- It improves general skin health and immunity, combating bacterial infections, as in acne, boils and ulcers.
- Head Lice
- Brittle nails and nail fungus
- Promotes shiny, healthy hair,
- Prevents premature graying
- Hair Loss