· 2 Tbsp Bentonite Clay
· 2 Tbsp Rhassoul Clay ( Great Conditioner!)
· 10 drops Lavender, Peppermint and Lemongrass EO (optional)
· 1 tbsp Aloe Vera Gel
· 1 tsp ACV
· 1 tsp Honey
· Water -mix until you get desired consistency
Mix all the ingredients in a glass bowl (metal will mess with the natural minerals in clay)
- Apply to damp hair and massage into scalp.
- Cover w/ shower cap and let sit on your hair for 15-20 minutes ( do not let it dry)
Ways to personalize this recipe:
- Use Aloe Vera Juice/Hydrosols/Coconut Milk/ Herbal Infusion(leaves, flowers)/Decoction(roots, bark) in place or in combination with water
- Add Herbal Extracts
- Add 1-2 tsp of light oil ( sesame, avocado, jojoba)
- Add veggie glycerin in place of honey
Use any left overs for a facial!!
I prefer my mix to be thicker, but some like a more watery consistency so play around with the amounts of clay used until you find your desired mix!